2021 Fall Conference
St. Regis Deer Valley, Park City, Utah
To register: Check back this summer
Book your room: The MLA room rate is $259.00 for run of resort rooms, plus $35 daily resort fee, porterage and taxes. Check-in is 4pm and check out is 12:00pm. Overnight valet parking is $35 per night. Room rates will be available three days prior and three days after event dates. Email SLCXRReservations@marriott.com to check availability for dates not included in the MLA room block.
How to reserve: click here to book the group rate or call the hotel at 435-940-5858. The room block cut-off date is September 15 or until block is full, whichever occurs first.
The following are included in the resort fee:
- In-room water program
- Complimentary local and domestic call
- Complimentary coffee and seasonal beverage
- Wi-fi access
- Daily recreational activity
- Nightly champagne sabering (St. Regis Tradition)
- Complimentary transportation within 5 miles radius of hotel
Map & Directions
St. Regis Deer Valley
2300 Deer Valley Drive East
Park City, Utah 84060
The hotel is located about 45 minutes from the Salt Lake City (SLC) airport. The hotel is easily accessible by car or shuttle and private airport transportation from Salt Lake City or Heber City Municipal Airport is available upon request. Please contact the hotel at (435) 940-5700 to make reservations.
Take Interstate-80 East for approximately 30.1 miles to Exit 145 (Park City/Kimball Junction). At ramp, turn right onto UT 224 for 5.8 miles. Turn left onto UT 224 (Deer Valley Drive) at traffic light and proceed for approximately 1 mile. At the roundabout, take 3rd exit to Deer Valley Drive for 1.1 miles. Turn right at 2300 Deer Valley Dr. East. Click here for a map.
Visit SLC International Airport The first phase of the new SLC has been completed and includes a new terminal, a new parking garage with double the capacity, and portions of the two new concourses.
Unwind at Remède Spa, an incredible 14,000-square-foot facility with 11 sophisticated treatment rooms. Remède is the premier day spa in Park City, where you can restore your body and mind. Indulge in a variety of soothing spa treatments and massages designed to relieve stress and energize your spirit. Appointment is Required. Phone: 435-940-5830
For a refreshing change of pace, lounge by the outdoor pool which is heated so you can take a dip regardless of the season.
2022 Spring Conference
The Cloister, Sea Island
Sea Island, GA
Check back early 2022 for registration.
Book your hotel room
The MLA group rate is $465 for run of house guestrooms, plus $38 resort fee and applicable taxes. Discounted rooms are available until February 28 or until room blocks fills, whichever occurs first. Check in is available at 4pm and checkout is 12pm. All reservations must be accompanied by two night's deposit and guaranteed by a major credit card. Valid credit card required at booking. For a full refund including deposit, you may cancel up to the cut-off date. After the cut-off date date, cancellation forfeits deposit.
How to reserve: Call (855) 572-4875 to reserve your room under the MLA room block.
The following resort amenities and services are included in the resort fee:
• Wifi in guest rooms and lobby
• Unlimited access to the Fitness Center and Sea Island Beach Club (heated pool, strength and cardio equipment), whirlpool, hydrotherapy pool, labyrinth, locker rooms, steam, sauna)
• Complimentary use of BMW courtesy cars
• Morning coffee, pastries and afternoon tea
• In-room bottled water and ice delivery
• Beach chairs, towels and umbrellas
The Spa at Sea Island
The Forbes Five Star Spa features:
• Water atrium featuring a hydrotherapy pool and cascading waterfall
• Private men’s and women’s relaxation lounges
• Garden atrium for co-ed relaxation
• Spatique & Beautique retail areas
• Two couples suites with private balconies
• Eucalyptus-infused steam room
• Dry sauna
• Mineral pool bath in the men’s and women’s private locker rooms
for the spa brochure. To learn more, visit the Spa website.
The spa recommends booking your appointment at least two weeks in advance.
About Sea Island
Set on the Georgia coastline and the Black Banks River, Sea Island attracts outdoor enthusiasts, adventure seekers and those seeking relaxation. The resort is the only resort in the to have received four Forbes Five-Star awards for 12 consecutive years. In addition, Sea Island is the only U.S. resort to host a G-8 Summit of world leaders. Sea Island features five miles of private beach, a Beach Club, tennis center, Yacht Club, Shooting School, and children’s programs, as well as three championship golf courses, including Seaside and Plantation, home of the PGA TOUR’s RSM Classic. Discover Sea Island.
Maps & Directions
100 Cloister Drive
Sea Island, GA 31561
Sea Island is located between Jacksonville and Savannah international airports.
• One-hour drive from Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) and an hour-and-15-minute drive from Savannah International Airport (SAV)
• Twenty-minute drive from Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (BQK), serviced by ASA/The Delta Connection
• For additional directions, view the maps web page.
Information and photos courtesy of Sea Island.