2023 Fall Conference
The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort
Updated format again!
- Monday will kick off the program at 1:00pm, followed by dinner.
- Tuesday will feature a morning speaker, afternoon free time and evening dinner.
- Wednesday will wrap up with the board meeting to conclude by 10am.
A timeless lifestyle experience awaits at this premier destination resort in the Sonoran Desert. Located at the base of Camelback Mountain, 7 miles from the airport and 2 miles to the downtown shopping and dining district and Scottsdale waterfront, The Phoenician also offers a three-level pool complex, a full-service spa, athletic club, fitness classes and 18-hole golf course. Learn more about the extensive history of The Phoenician.
The Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
6000 East Camelback Road
Scottsdale, AZ USA 85251
Book your room online. Reserve by September 6 to receive the discounted room rate!
The MLA discounted run of house room rate is $499.00, plus tax and a nightly resort fee of $45.00 which includes the following amenities:
- Standard in-room Wi-Fi and basic meeting room Wi-Fi
- Craft Beer Tasting (11am, daily)
- Tennis court time and equipment usage at The Phoenician Athletic Club; reservations required (one hour, daily)
- Pickleball court time and equipment usage at The Phoenician Athletic Club; reservations required (one hour, daily)
- Bicycle usage at The Phoenician Athletic Club (two hours, daily)
- Outdoor morning yoga class at The Phoenician Spa (daily)
Onsite at the Phoenician
View the resort dining guide
The resort recommends booking spa, dining and golf 4 weeks in advance.
Registration is open!
Severin Sorensen, CEO, ePraxis, will cover top economic indicators, innovation and growth, and AI as a tool that can innovate and accelerate your business.
Charles E. Bamford, Ph.D. will focus on, Demystifying Strategy; Making Strategy Practical; Helping Organizations attain their ‘UNFAIR’ share of customers / donors / supporters; and Having a Positive IMPACT on Society.
Phoenix Sky Harbor offers 1,200 daily arrivals/departures, as well as nonstop service to 128+ cities worldwide.
Things to do in Scottsdale
Scottsdale boasts 330 days of sunshine and blue skies yearly which means more time to enjoy activities such as horseback riding, off-road tours, water sports, and hot air ballooning as well as hiking and mountain biking through 225+ miles of scenic trails at Scottsdale’s McDowell Sonoran Preserve. Scottsdale offers 2,500 boutiques and shops for an endless shopping experience.
The arts take center stage in Scottsdale with 85+ art galleries, museums and performing arts venues. Galleries in Old Town’s historic Arts District, acclaimed museums, star-studded performing arts venues, a renowned public art program and the legendary Thursday night ArtWalk all make inspiring additions to any itinerary.
Hiking & Trail Guide
Scottsdale Visitor Guide
Old Town Scottsdale Guide
Spring Conference, April 15-17 | Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach, FL
Fall Conference, October 11-13 | St. Regis Deer Valley, Park City, UT
April 7-9 | The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, FL
Fall Conference, October 17-19 | The Ritz-Carlton, Paradise Valley, Arizona