2023 Spring Conference
The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota
2023 Spring Conference Wrap-Up
Thank you all for attending our Spring conference! It was wonderful to have so many members join us on the Florida coast.
On Monday afternoon, Bill Graham showed attendees how to use likeability skills to help improve relationships and communication skills by using your face, body and voice as tools. Attendees paired up to tell personal stories of impact to each other in order to get that "wow" factor and learn important details of story-telling others will remember in creating that personal connection.
On Tuesday morning, Don Rheem, Founder and CEO of E3 Solutions, explained the science that triggers exemplary workplace behavior at a neurological level in order to help attendees understand how to create a thriving workplace culture and what improves employee performance, retention and morale.
We also recognized Scott Scarpato for his service to MLA, as his term as President concluded this April. The MLA Executive Committee thanked Scott for his distinguished leadership and commitment to the association and industry. This was his third time serving as MLA President which shows his true dedication to the association and outstanding leadership and knowledge. Thank you Scott! MLA appreciates you!
Tuesday evening, MLA attendees enjoyed a relaxing off-site boat cruise around the Sarasota waterways and Gulf of Mexico with a spectacular evening sunset.
Thank you to Alliance Laundry Systems, ESD and
KioSoft Technologies for sponsoring this event!
2023 Fall Conference
Save the date!
The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort
Updated format again!
- Monday will kick off the program at 1:00pm, followed by dinner.
- Tuesday will feature a morning speaker, afternoon free time and evening dinner.
- Wednesday will wrap up with the board meeting to conclude by 10am.
A timeless lifestyle experience awaits at this premier destination resort in the Sonoran Desert. Located at the base of Camelback Mountain, 7 miles from the airport and 2 miles to the downtown shopping and dining district and Scottsdale waterfront, The Phoenician also offers a three-level pool complex, a full-service spa, athletic club, fitness classes and 18-hole golf course.
The Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
6000 East Camelback Road
Scottsdale, AZ USA 85251
Book your room online.
The MLA discounted run of house room rate is $499.00, plus tax and a nightly resort fee of $45.00 which includes the following amenities:
- Standard in-room Wi-Fi and basic meeting room Wi-Fi
- Craft Beer Tasting (11am, daily)
- Tennis court time and equipment usage at The Phoenician Athletic Club; reservations required (one hour, daily)
- Pickleball court time and equipment usage at The Phoenician Athletic Club; reservations required (one hour, daily)
- Bicycle usage at The Phoenician Athletic Club (two hours, daily)
- Outdoor morning yoga class at The Phoenician Spa (daily)
Future 2024 Conferences
Spring Conference, April 15-17 | Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach, FL
Fall Conference, October 18-20 | The Ritz-Carlton, Paradise Valley, Arizona